Luke 4:18-19 (NIV)
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."
Many Christians are living well under their potential as a child of God. The enemy has blinded us and because of our blindness we are living under curses and bondages. We as Christians do not have to settle for anything less than abundant living.
LifeBridgers, through the Steps to Purpose & Destiny, expose the lies of the enemy so that you can be free once and for all.
Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them.
There are at least 5 doors that give Satan access into our lives. These 5 doors are:
- Ancestral Curses
- Emotional Trauma
- Inner Vows & Judgments
There are the two ways in which Satan has gained access into our lives:
- Intrusion: Someone has opened the door and allowed Satan access to your life. With this way of entry you have not given him cause or reason. The door was open by someone else.
- Through opened doors that we have open ourselves. We have given access to the enemy due to our own actions.
The Steps to Purpose & Destiny offer the tools for complete freedom in Jesus Christ. Ask yourself these questions:
- Have you ever tried to break a bad habit? You try with all your might but regardless of your attempts you fail once again.
- Do you have thoughts rise up that cause you to experience shame?
- Is there something in your life that seems to go back several generations and you want to be free from it?
- Do you seem to get free from a situation yet over a course of time you find it has returned to you again?
- Does your family have illnesses that run throughout your family?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may want to contact us about taking a step into freedom.
What does God's word say about curses?
Deuteronomy 5:9-10 (NIV)
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
Other books recommended but not required for Steps to Purpose & Destiny are:
Portals to Cleansing-Henry Malone
Protecting Your Home from Spiritual Darkness-Chuck D. Pierce
Shame: Identity Thief-Henry Malone
Total Forgiveness-RT Kendall
How to Forgive Ourselves Totally- RT Kendall
Dealing with the Rejection & Praise of Man- Bob Sorge
Becoming Who You Are-Dutch Sheets
- Spiritual Life
- Healing Rooms
- Prophetic Roundtable
- Harp and Bowl Intercessory Prayer
- Prayer for Abba's House
- The Oak Initiative
- Spiritual Life Media Archive
- Program Landing
- Testimonies from the Healing Rooms