School of Ministry
Abba’s House School of Ministry is a one-year practical ministry school. Classes place an emphasis on training for reining, knowing your identity in Christ, equipping students to walk in the supernatural, and releasing people to go into all the world and preach the Gospel. The student body is diverse in age from high school to senior adults. First year instructors are Mimi Meeks, Kirk Moose, and Misty Crowe.
And as you go, preach, saying, “The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.”
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Expectations for students
- Ability to spend 10-15 hours a week on class work
- Ability to sit in class for two hours each week
- Ability to participate in outreaches once per quarter
- Ability to read required materials and answer 5 questions (about a paragraph each) about each book/CD.
- Ability to read the Bible every day and journal about the readings.
- Ability to use a computer and the internet to complete all assignments.
- Ability and commitment to check and respond to e-mail daily. E-mail is a primary means of communication.
- Ability to be active on the school’s Facebook page.
- Ability to attend each class and be on time.
- Ability to sign in and out for each class.
- Ability to complete all assignments on time.
- Ability to complete the 7 Steps/Sozo by the end of the school year.
- At the end of the first year, students are highly encouraged to go on a mission trip.
Applications due by June 24
Decision/Notification of Acceptance - July 15
Accept/Pay Deadline - July 22
Orientation: July 29
First semester August 5 - Nov. 18
Second semester Jan. 13 - May 5
Class will meet on Sundays from 3-5pm
An application and references are required.
Cost: $150 per semester: This includes the cost of all materials needed for the semester.
Attendance Policy: Students may miss no more than three classes per semester and no more than three tardies in order to receive the certificate of completion on May 5. Students must attend all outreaches or make arrangements to make-up outreaches that are missed.
Three week classes will begin with worship and one week classes will meet with their prayer group.
July 29 - ORIENTATION
August 5 - September 2 (5 weeks)
4 Keys to Hearing God’s Voice by Mark Virkler (instructor- Misty Crowe)
Sept. 9 - Oct. 14 (5 weeks-no class on Sept. 16 due to RPMI conference)
From Slavery to Sonship by Jack and Trisha Frost (book and CD set) (instructor- Mimi Meeks)
Oct. 21 - Nov. 18 (5 weeks)
Rooted- The Hidden Places Where God Develops You by Banning Liebsher (instructor- Kirk Moose)
Last class for first semester is Nov. 18.
Homework- A Tale of Three Kings
Jan. 13 - 20 (2 weeks)
The Believers Authority by Kenneth Hagin (instructor- Kirk Moose)
The Blood and the Glory by Billye Brim (extra resource)
Jan. 27 - Feb. 3 (2 weeks)
The Supernatural Ways of Royalty by Kris Valloton and Bill Johnson (instructor- Misty Crowe)
Feb. 10 - Feb. 17 (2 weeks)
Called to Reign by Leif Hetland (instructor- Misty Crowe)
Feb. 24 - Mar. 24 (5 weeks-no class on March 10 because of FONW)
Hosting His Presence by Bill Johnson (instructor- Kirk Moose)
March 31 - April 28 (5 weeks)
24/7 Forgiveness and Peace by Dennis Clark (instructor- Mimi Meeks)
May 5 - Certificate of Completion Ceremony
Homework- The Bondage Breaker by Neil T. Anderson
Click to apply
Applications must be received by June 24.
References are also required. Send this link to your LifeGroup leader and Pastor.