Phased Reopening Plan
We know you have lots of questions about our return to physical services and beyond, so we've put together a comprehensive guide to help you understand everything that will be going on at Abba's House over the next few months. Take a few minutes to download and read all about the 3 phase plan.
The complete plan is above, but here are the specifics for our campus opening. Watch and learn what to expect when you join us at our Hixson campus.
Some points of note:
- You can enter the building at entrances 5, 6 and the main lobby.
- Bathrooms near entrances 5 and 6 will be open. Other restrooms will be closed.
- Stanchions will separate the flow of traffic. Always stay to the right. Arrows will be on the floor to help guide you. Aisles in the auditorium will be one-way. Please look for signs and arrows to direct you.
- Offering buckets will be placed around the auditorium. Kiosks will also be available and will be cleaned throughout the morning.
- No hugs or handshakes - just wave and smile.
- Wear your own mask if you would like. We will have masks available if you do not have one.
- Doors will open at 10am. Please do not arrive earlier than 10, so we can avoid crowding.
- Leave 4 empty seats between families, and a row in front or behind you. People who live in the same house can sit together.
- Golf carts will not be running, so please drop off anyone in your family who cannot walk to the building.
- The handicapped lot near the statue should be reserved for those who have clear physical limitations.
- The bookstore will be open and will be operating according to restaurant guidelines. Please follow the arrows and stay on the right side of the stanchions.
Pastor Ronnie's Vision for the Future
Pastor Ronnie laid out his vision for the summer and fall recently. Take a few minutes to hear his heart.