At Abba's House Academy we strive to provide a balanced program that will further the emotional, social, mental, spiritual, and physical development of each child.
Our program is taught from a Christian perspective and through the actions and teachings of our staff we provide children with knowledge and understanding of basic Christian concepts. We want the children to feel and experience God's love.
Our staff is one of concern and love for children. Our staff is trained in CPR and First Aid as well as continually attending training and workshops in the child development field.
Goals for Our Children
- Feel accepted, wanted, and loved.
- Learn to accept and understand his/her own feelings and those of others.
- Experience success, gain self-confidence, and develop independence and personal responsibility.
- Become more aware of the world around him/her and how they relate to it.
- Learn to solve problems.
- Gain meaning and knowledge from familiar and unfamiliar.
- Learn to listen and speak with confidence and clarity.
- Develop a sense of values.
A fundamental part of our program at Abba's House Academy is teaching the children that God created them and has a special plan for each and every child.
We are here to equip your children with the tools they need to succeed and to live a life of excellence.
Preschool All-Day Care for 2 to 4 years old - Our all–day program helps busy parents year-round by providing a nurturing place for your young child. Running from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily, the program schedule involves structured age-appropriate learning as well as free creative play.
Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4 Program – Our two, three, or five day preschool programs offer activities that foster a love of learning in these critical years. Attending from 9 a.m. to 12 noon throughout the school year, your little one will develop their God-given potential and prepare for their school years.
For additional registration and enrollment information for Abba’s House Academy, call Brenda Ridge or Andi Harrell at 875-9311, ext. 1 or email by clicking here.
Download the registration forms