Abba’s House School of the Spirit is a two-year spiritual training school. Classes place an emphasis on training for reining, knowing your identity in Christ, equipping students to walk in the supernatural, and releasing people to go into all the world and preach the Gospel. The student body is diverse in age from high school to senior adults. Instructors are Mimi Meeks and Misty Crowe.
And as you go, preach, saying, “The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.”
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Expectations for students
- Ability to pay $150 per semester for school. No refunds.
- Ability to spend 2-3 hours a week on on homework
- Ability to sit in class for three hours each week
- Ability to participate in outreaches once per quarter
- Ability to read required materials and answer 5 questions (about a paragraph each) about each book/CD or any other required assignments given by the instructor such as Moodle (assignments) and comments.
- Ability to read the Bible every day.
- Ability to use a computer and the internet to complete all assignments.
- Ability and commitment to check and respond to e-mail daily. Email and Facebook Messenger are a primary means of communication.
- Ability to be active on the school’s Facebook page.
- Ability to attend each class and be on time.
- Ability to complete all assignments on time.
- Ability to complete the 7 Steps/Sozo by the end of the school year.
First and second year students are required to attend two Parakaleo-Go outreaches during the year. At the end of the second year, students are highly encouraged to go on a mission trip.
Registration is open July 10 - August 13
First semester September 11 - December 11
Second semester Jan. 29 - May 21
Class will meet on Sundays from 2:00-6pm
Attendance Policy: Students may miss no more than three unexcused classes per semester. Students must attend all outreaches or make arrangements to make-up outreaches that are missed. All missed classes must be made up online. In order for an absence to be excused, you must have prior approval from the instructor teaching the class.
(You must have completed Year 1 to enroll for Year 2)