Trunk or Treat will be Saturday, October 31 from 6:00-8:30pm.
We're changing things up a little bit this year due to COVID, but we still want to provide a safe way for kids to have fun and get some candy with our Drive Thru Trunk or Treat!
Families are invited to enter at the Northpoint Blvd. entrance to drive through decorated trunks and receive individually wrapped candy without leaving the car. To make things as safe as possible, all volunteers will be wearing masks and those handing out candy will also be wearing gloves.
The first 1000 cars on campus will receive a free bag of Kettle Corn from Choo Choo Kettle Corn! Load up your cars with kids, but we will not be able to accommodate vehicles larger than a 16 passenger van.
Everyone who drives through will be eligible to win prizes such as:
- Walmart- $100 Gift Card
- Ruby Falls- Family of 4 pass
- Creative Discovery Museum- Family of 4 pass
- Lupi’s Pizza Pies- $20 Gift Card
- Biba’s- $10 Gift Card
- Old Chicago- 1 free pizza a month for a year + a merchandise prize pack.
Here's how you can help!
We need 100 trunks to give out pre-bagged candy to each car that comes through. So here's 2 ways you can help right now:
1. WE NEED CANDY!! And lots of it. The easiest way to help is to donate toward the purchase of candy. Give at one of the kiosks in the building or give online and select the "Trunk or Treat" fund. You can also buy large bags of individually wrapped candy and drop them off in bins in each building.
Drop off locations are:
Building A - Main entrance
Building B - Main lobby and Entrance 5
Building C - Atrium
We need 400,000 pieces of candy to make sure each child that pulls onto our campus has an EPIC experience!
2. Our goal is to have 100 decorated trunks on our parking lot that night. We also need greeters, set up and tear down crew, and safety and security volunteers.
3. Be a Business Partner
Level 1: Donate a gift card or gift certificate
- We need prizes to give away to our community! We prefer gifts in the form of gift cards or gift certificates that can be easily distributed. Email Melissa Tiffin for information on how you can give!
- For your generous donation, we will recognize your business as a sponsor of our event during our on-campus radio spot.
Level 2: Come be part of our community experience!
- Come join us on campus the night of the event! You and some friends can decorate your trunk and advertise your business. Sign up online. To keep our lines moving, there is a minimum of 2 leaders per trunk needed.
- In the sign-up link, please include the name of your business, the main business contact, the names of the friends you are bringing with you and the theme of your trunks and costumes.
- We will have 2 lines of traffic flow the night of the event. If you would like for your business’s name to be in front of everyone that comes on campus, you will need to sign up to decorate 2 trunks.
- You will need to bring a minimum of 2,000 pieces of candy. 4,000 pieces will be needed if you choose to set up a trunk in both sections. Candy needs to be individually wrapped pieces and sealed in its original package.
- Due to strict COVID-19 policies, your bags of candy will be inspected upon arrival to campus to make sure they are sealed in their original packages.
- If you choose to do so, you can pass out coupons from your company or non-food merchandise along with your candy.
- Costumes are encouraged but please nothing scary (ex: ghosts, witches, or monsters). Trunks and costumes need to be appropriate for a church event and young children. Costumes and trunk themes are subject to approval by the Kids Min Staff.
If you have any questions, please email Melissa Tiffin or call the church at 423-877-6462 and ask to speak with a member of the Kids Min Staff.