There's no better way to make guests feel welcome than by a friendly greeting and helpful assistance, from the moment they park their car till they leave the building. Ready to give our Welcome Team a test drive?
• Hospitality (Friendly people and friendly faces!):
- Door Greeters at Exterior Entrances
- Parking Lot Attendants
- Golf Cart Drivers
- Assist with setup and takedown of banners on Sundays.
- Auditorium Greeters walk around the auditorium prior to the service and get to know the people coming to the church and make them feel welcome.
- Pass out materials, assist with taking up offerings, welcome people at the auditorium doors before and after services. A background check is required to serve as an usher.
- Setup and takedown stanchions
• Safety Team:
Assists with safety issues in the church on Sundays and Wednesdays. Must be a church member for 6 months and must pass a background check before you can be considered for this team.
Yes, I want to take a test drive!